Thursday, November 26, 2009

Chicago Music

No matter where I have been whenever I walk off of an airplane at O'Hare(ORD) I feel like I am home. Things look familiar, The Chicago Tribune is at the news stands, Cubs and Bears shirts and hats are for sale in the shops and if in the right place you can get a whiff of Garrett Popcorn. (Terminal 1 Concourse B or Terminal 3 Concourse H)

Now there is one more reason I can enjoy my time at ORD and so can you, music. Terminal Tunes is a new program where only music from Chicago area artists is played in the terminals at O'Hare and Midway. When you hear something that you like you can go to the website and search by terminal, day and time and see what was being played and then listen to a short sample. Take a look at the website at Terminal Tunes. What a great way to get to know Chi Town!

No comments: